"Our engineers are often under tight deadlines to deliver results and so any delay or interruption is extremely costly to us. Exceed onDemand's Suspend and Resume functionality overcomes this beautifully."
- Henk Coenen, Manager R&D IT Competence Center, NXP Semiconductors
- Consolidation of IT infrastructure into four data centres would result in increased remote access for design engineers
- About 3,000 employees in Research & Development
- Engineering design teams in 22 locations, central IT environment management was difficult
- Design simulations take from hours to weeks to run meaning engineers would have to leave their computers running, unattended, for extended periods
OpenText Exceed onDemand®
- Central management and upgrade implementations are now practical and effective
- Suspend and resume functionality allow engineers to log out of their computers and check on progress at home, whilst travelling etc.
- Enabling new users is fast and efficient, including in acquired companies, providing multi-site collaboration from any global location
About the Organization
NXP Semiconductors N.V., headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. Their products are widely used in a range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. In 2010, NXP posted global revenues of $4.4 billion.
Click here to download the NXP success story