"The usability, the integration, and the scalability are really what wins it for the product ... OpenText Integration Center is an integral part of our adoption strategy for Content Server as a whole." — Alan Chastain, Manager, Global Content and Web Services, The Mosaic Company
- Merger of businesses leads to duplication of systems and data
- Need for centralized data and content on a new ECM platform
- Regulatory and business requirements demand a ‘single source of the truth'
- OpenText Integration Center
- OpenText Content Server
- Centralized content increases business efficiency and enhances decision-making
- Automatically applied rules to content improves compliance and mitigates risk
- Cost savings achieved through decommissioning of legacy systems
About the Organization
The Mosaic Company is the world's leading producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash, two of the primary ingredients required for crop nutrition. Mosaic engages in all phases of crop nutrition development, from the mining of resources to the production of crop nutrients, feed, and industrial products for wholesalers, retail dealers, and individual growers in more than 40 countries. Headquartered in Minnesota, Mosaic employs approximately 7,400 people in eight countries. For more information, visit: www.mosaicco.com.