From statements to reports to claims forms - financial organizations support multiple repositories of content. The need to quickly find all this related content is becoming a priority as organizations face increases in litigation, customer concerns, and the need to increase operational efficiency.
Content Migration: Move It and Use It
Islands of content create gaps in compliance, process inefficiencies, and increase maintenance and discovery costs. By migrating content across the enterprise, financial institutions can leverage the content intelligence they own by sharing it with the knowledge workers and branches that need it. The requirement, however, is that sharing content cannot be a long and painful task. There are many challenges associated with supporting "islands" of content;
- Too much searching (discovery) takes time and costs money
- Information is redundant - no trusted source
- Too much maintenance costs and technical management overhead erodes productivity
- Provide greater opportunity for security lapses and privacy breaches
- Frustrated users who require complete information on-demand
OpenText Integration Center: enables end-to-end migration of content
OpenText Integration Center is a data and content integration platform that unifies the information silos that cross application boundaries, consolidating data and content throughout the entire information ecosystem, from leading-edge ERP, CRM and ECM systems to legacy applications.
The Integration Center minimizes the confusion of integrations by fusing traditional data integration and content integration approaches into a single comprehensive information integration strategy.
OpenText Integration Center provides a powerful business rules engine that enables a complete and harmonized 360 degree view of the relevant information across the enterprise. It ensures that all business critical decisions are based on compliant information regardless of its location or format for the purposes of business intelligence, corporate compliance, reduced project costs, and process optimization.
OpenText Integration Center for Content Migration, offers a complete migration feature set that provides the migration of content from one or many repositories to any new destination. Integration Center for Content Migration has the following benefits;
- Control, preserve, and rely on content integrity while automating the movement of content across business systems
- Improve the search experience for customer queries by enabling a single searchable repository of corporate information regardless of the originating source
- Integrate, access and control documents from other ECM systems
- Reduce downtime and maintenance by automating the movement of content in batch