With the demand for oil at an all time high, the Oil & Gas industry is challenged with exploring, developing, refining, and sharing critical information across the organization with the many experts and engineers around the globe.
Integrated Business Systems Are Required in Today's Competitive Economy
The sheer amount of data being collected is vast and collaboration requirement is critical for better insight and increased productivity. These directly relate to operational costs. Today's Oil & Gas corporation faces many integration challenges;
- Global operations and systems are difficult to integrate and maintain
- Point to point integrations are complex and require constant upgrades
- Organizations must ensure corporate and governmental rules and regulations are represented to support the security and management of corporate information
- Integration project efforts must be reusable to maximize efficiency
OpenText Integration Center: A Solution for Global Systems Integration to the OpenText ECM Suite
OpenText Integration Center is a data and content integration platform that unifies the information silos that cross application boundaries, consolidating data and content throughout the entire information ecosystem, from leading-edge ERP, CRM and ECM systems to legacy applications.
The Integration Center minimizes the confusion of integrations by fusing traditional data integration and content integration approaches into a single comprehensive information integration strategy.
OpenText Integration Center provides a powerful business rules engine that enables a complete and harmonized 360 degree view of the relevant information across the enterprise. It ensures that all business critical decisions are based on compliant information regardless of its location or format for the purposes of business intelligence, corporate compliance, reduced project costs, and process optimization.
Organizations that have implemented the OpenText Integration Center for back-office systems integration and automation of data consolidation, migration, synchronization, and system to system data sharing saw the following benefits:
- Manage information flows across global business systems in real-time
- Accelerate time to decision with ready access to real-time data
- Support compliance guidelines with business rules
- Enable agile business models with the capacity to quickly adapt to changing business processes
- Improve productivity with access to information across the enterprise
- Improve information consistency
- Streamline maintenance to optimize resources