With continued merger and acquistion activity in the Financial Services industry, sources of corporate information are multiplying and increasing in complexity. Organizations continue to seek ways to share, consolidate, and make meaningful the disparate data between the back office systems.
Integrating Financial Back-Office Systems
The difficulty of consolidating and synchronizing financial data is evident, yet many companies still use manual processes putting them at risk of non-compliance and increasing their overall costs associated with gathering and sharing this information. For this reason, organizations need to employ integration solutions to;
- Implement a single integration framework for all the enterprise information integration requirements
- Ensure corporate and governmental rules and regulations are represented to support the security and management of corporate information
- Develop an integration strategy that is not point-to-point but rather a framework for reusability
OpenText Integration Center: A Platform for Financial Systems Integration
OpenText Integration Center is a data and content integration platform that unifies the information silos that cross application boundaries, consolidating data and content throughout the entire information ecosystem, from leading-edge ERP, CRM and ECM systems to legacy applications.
The Integration Center minimizes the confusion of integrations by fusing traditional data integration and content integration approaches into a single comprehensive information integration strategy.
OpenText Integration Center provides a powerful business rules engine that enables a complete and harmonized 360 degree view of the relevant information across the enterprise. It ensures that all business critical decisions are based on compliant information regardless of its location or format for the purposes of business intelligence, corporate compliance, reduced project costs, and process optimization.
Organizations that have implemented the OpenText Integration Center for back-office systems integration and automation of data consolidation, migration, synchronization, and system to system data sharing saw the following benefits:
- Manage information flows across global business systems in real-time
- Accelerate time to decision with ready access to real-time data
- Support compliance guidelines with business rules
- Enable agile business models with the capacity to quickly adapt to changing business processes
- Improve productivity with access to information across the enterprise
- Improve information consistency
- Streamline maintenance to optimize resources